DCAA compliance is integrated into accounting system software to ensure that the estimating, tracking, costing, and billing of projects easy and manageableâ€”simplifying cost control and planning. This type of software includes Quickbooks.
Here are a few key DCAA features to look for in your software to avoid an audit:
- Allocations are posted to contracts and are available in standard reports
- Allocations can be processed at any time and as often as desired
- Project Allocation to general ledger reconciliation reporting
- Use standard PJC timecards to enter direct / indirect labor hours / costs
- One time setup and simple one button click to process allocations.
- Automatically create customer invoices from project information using form 1034 and 1035