DCAA compliance is integrated into accounting system software to ensure that the estimating, tracking, costing, and billing of projects easy and manageable–simplifying cost control and planning. This type of software includes Quickbooks.
Here are a few key DCAA features to look for in your software to avoid an audit:
- Allocations are posted to contracts and are available in standard reports
- Allocations can be processed at any time and as often as desired
- Project Allocation to general ledger reconciliation reporting
- Use standard PJC timecards to enter direct / indirect labor hours / costs
- One time setup and simple one button click to process allocations.
- Automatically create customer invoices from project information using form 1034 and 1035